Unveiling the Ultimate Collection of Firebase Resources: Documentation, Talks, Tools, Examples & Articles
Firebase, Google’s platform for building apps, offers a suite of tools and services that empower developers to create dynamic and engaging applications. With a thriving community and continuous advancements, Firebase has become an essential component of modern app development. This article serves as your ultimate guide to exploring the latest and most comprehensive collection of Firebase documentation, talks, tools, examples, and articles available on the internet.
Collection of Firebase Resources
Featured (new releases)
- 🔧 (Unofficial) Firebase Admin SDK for PHP – The Firebase Admin PHP SDK enables access to Firebase services from privileged environments (such as servers or cloud) in PHP.
- 📖 App Check – Protect your backend resources from abuse, such as billing fraud or phishing.
- 📖 Firestore Data Bundles – Data Bundles are static query results for CDN caching to speed first page loads.
- 📖 Modular Web SDK (v9) – Import only what you need reducing SDK size up to 80%.
- 📖 Firebase Documentation – Official Firebase Documentation.
- 🔧 Firebase Status Dashboard – This page provides status information on the services that are part of Firebase.
- 💡 Firebase Quickstarts – Official Firebase Quickstarts.
- 💡 Google Codelabs | Firebase – Google Developers Codelabs provide a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience.
- 📖 Firebase for Games – New Firebase for Games landing page with links to Firebase/Google resources for game developers.
- 🔧 Firebase Extensions – Firebase Extensions provide extended functionality to your apps without the need to research, write, or debug code on your own.
- 🔧 Experimental Firebase Extensions – laboratory for new extensions created by Firebase.
- 🔧 Stripe Extensions – Official Stripe subscriptions and invoices extensions.
- 🔧 MessageBird Extensions – Official MessageBird extension to send messages via the MessageBird Converstations API.
- 🔧 Algolia Extensions – Official Algolia extension to enable full text search of Cloud Firestore with Algolia.
- 🔧 Mailchimp Extensions – Official Mailchimp extension to sync Firebase Authentication events to create member tags, merge fields, and member events with Mailchimp.
- 🔧 Typesense Extension for Full-Text Search – Official Typesense extension to add full-text search in Firestore, by syncing the data to Typesense, an OSS alternative to Algolia.
- 🔌 Firestore Lite – Lightweight Cloud Firestore library for the browser.
- 🔌 SvelteFire – Cybernetically enhanced Firebase apps.
- 🔌 React Fire – Official Firebase React library with Hooks, Context Providers, and Components that make it easy to interact with Firebase.
- 🔧 Remote Styles with Remote Config – Dynamic/Conditional loading of CSS stored in Remote Config. (Launch post).
- 🔌 React Firebase Hooks – React Hooks for Firebase services.
- 🔌 Firebase UI for React – React Wrapper for firebaseUI Web.
- 💡 FirePad – Collaborative Text Editor Powered by Firebase.
- 🔌 Ember Fire – Official Ember data adapter for Firebase.
- 🔌 Firebase Dart – Dart wrapper for Firebase.
- 🔌 PolymerFire – Polymer Web Components for Firebase.
- 🔌 VueFire – Firebase bindings for Vue.js.
- 🔌 Angular Fire 2 – Official library for Firebase and Angular.
- 🔌 Re-base – Relay inspired library for building React.js + Firebase applications.
- 🔌 React Redux Firebase – Redux bindings for Firebase. Includes Higher Order Component for use with React.
- 🔌 GatsbyJS Firebase Data Source – Query your Firebase data right into your statically generated pages with Gatsby.
- 🔌 Apollo Link Firebase – Provides a local GraphQL interface to RealtimeDB. DB syncs locally to device, Apollo Link provides querying into the local DB.
- 🔌 BuckleScript Bindings for Firebase – BuckleScript bindings for Firebase for use in ReasonML projects.
- 💡 Angular Firebase PWA – Is an Angular PWA powered by Firebase. It can serve as a foundation to learn this stack and roll out more complex features.
- 🔌 FireSQL – Query Firestore using SQL syntax. Issues the minimum amount of queries necessary in order to get the data that you request.
- 📖 Hosting Version History – Automatic deletion of older versions of your site deployments.
- 🔌 Firestorter – Use Firestore in React with zero effort, using MobX (also for react-native).
- 💡 Nextbase – Boilerplate of Next.js, Redux & Firebase for developers who want a quick start project.
- 🔧 Typesaurus – Type-safe TypeScript-first ODM for Firestore.
- 🔌 firebase-kotlin-sdk – Kotlin-first SDK for Firebase supporting multiplatform projects (
- 🔌 GeoFirestore – Location-based querying and filtering using Firebase Firestore.
- 🔧 FirelordJS – Extremely High Precision Typescript Wrapper for Firestore Web. (Admin version)
- 🔧 FireSageJS – Extreme Type Safe For Realtime Database Web.
- 📝 App Distribution App Bundles – Support for Android App Bundles (AAB) is officially supported in App Distribution.
- 📖 Firebase Flutter Documentation – Official Firebase Flutter Setup.
- 🔌 NativeScript plugin Firebase – NativeScript plugin for Firebase.
- 🔌 FlutterFire – Collection of Firebase plugins for Flutter apps.
- 🔌 React Native Firebase – Well-tested feature rich modular Firebase implementation for React Native. Supports both iOS & Android platforms.
- 🔌 React Native Firebase Cloud Messaging – React Native module for Firebase Cloud Messaging and local notification.
- 💡 Expo Native Firebase – Native Firebase Expo App (iOS, Android) Demo for Firestore, Notifications, Analytics, Storage, Messaging, Database.
- 💡 Flutter Calendar App – New Flutter application implementing a simple mobile calendar app for storing basic events into Firebase cloud database.
- 🔧 Firebase App Distribution – Distribute pre-release versions of your app to your trusted testers.
- 🔌 Flamingo – A Firebase Firestore model framework for Dart.
- 🔌 GeoFire for Java – Realtime location queries with Firebase.
- 🔌 Firebase UI – Optimized UI components for Firebase.
- 🔌 FireXtensions – Unofficial Kotlin Extensions for the Firebase Android SDK.
- 🔌 Firecoil – Load images from GCS in your Android app using the image loading library Coil.
- 🔌 GeoFire for Objective-C – Realtime location queries with Firebase.
- 🔌 Firebase UI – iOS UI bindings for Firebase.
- 💡 MLKit – ARCore – Example detecting objects and tags them with 3D labels in Augmented Reality. Uses Firebase ML Kit, ARCore and Firebase RTDB.
- 💡 MLKit – ARKit – Example detecting objects using Firebase ML Kit and tags them with 3D labels in Augmented Reality.
- 📖 Firestore for C++ and Unity – C++ and Unity SDKs for C++ and Unity (with Firebase Unity SDKs available via Unity Package Manager).
- 📖 Firebase Admin Documentation – Official Firebase Admin SDK Server Setup.
- 💡 Functions Samples – Collection of sample apps showcasing popular use cases using Cloud Functions for Firebase.
- 💡 Express Server on Cloud Functions – Host an Express server on Cloud Functions.
- 📝 GraphQL Server on Cloud Functions – Host an Express server with GraphQL middleware on Cloud Functions.
- 💡 Compiled Code with Cloud Functions – Compile your Flow, TypeScript or ReasonML to the correct Node runtime using Babel, TypeScript Compiler or ParcelJS.
- 📝 BigQuery & Google Analytics – How Do I Create a Closed Funnel in Google Analytics for Firebase Using BigQuery.
- 📹 Official Cloud Function #Firecasts – YouTube video series about understanding how Cloud Functions work.
- 📝 Firebase Hosting for Cloud Run Services – Dynamic content with Hosting Rewrites & Cloud Run Services.
- 📝 Scheduled (Cron) Cloud Functions for Firebase – Firebase-native Cron triggers for Firebase Cloud Functions.
- 🔌 Integrify – Enforce referential and data integrity in Firestore using pre-canned Cloud Functions triggers.
- 🔌 Free Product Analytics with Firebase + BigQuery + Rakam – How to do behavioral & segmentation analysis on Firebase event data via BigQuery Export and Rakam.
- 🔌 Firestore Queue System – Simple queue system using Firestore and Cloud Functions.
- 🔌 Pyrebase – A simple python wrapper for the Firebase API.
- 🔌 Firecode – A light, fast, and memory-efficient collection traversal library for Firestore and Node.js.
- 📖 Firebase Tools UI – Web UI for Firebase Emulator Suite.
- 📖 Storage in Emulator Suite – Emulator suite is now complete!
- 🔧 VSCode Firebase Explorer – Explore and manage your Firebase projects.
- 🔧 Firebase Tools – The Firebase Command Line Tools.
- 🔧 Firebase CI – Simplified Firebase interaction for continuous integration.
- 🔧 Firecode – VS Code Firestore Rules Extension.
- 🔧 Firebase Firestore Snippets – Contains the snippet for both Firebase and Firestore in VS Code editor.
- 🔧 Fuego – Firestore client CLI supporting document add/update/query with filtering and pagination.
- 🔧 Firestore Rules Generator – Official (but experimental) Firebase Rules Generator for Cloud Firestore based on Google’s Protocol Buffer format.
- 🔧 Firepit – Firepit is a standalone, portable version of the Firebase CLI which has no depedencies (including Node.js).
- 🔧 Fireward – Easy to use language for Firestore rules, similar to Firebase Bolt.
- 🔧 Svarog – Cloud Firestore schema validation with JSON Schema generated Security Rule helper functions.
- 🔧 Firetable – Excel/Google Sheets like UI for Firebase/Firestore. No more admin portals!
- 🔧 VSFire – Deprecated
VSCode extension for syntax highlighting & code completions with Firestore security rules & indexes.
- 📝 Refi App – A GUI tool to make developers less painful when interacting with Firestore DB
- 🔧 asdf-firebase – An asdf-vm plugin for
firebase-tools. Manage your Firebase CLI without Node.js or
npm! Great for
- 🔧 FireCMS – FireCMS is an open source headless CMS and admin panel built by developers for developers. It generates CRUD views based on your configuration.
- 🔧 Flank – Massively parallel Android and iOS test runner for Firebase Test Lab.
- 🔌 Firestore Query Browser – WebApp to Query, (Batch-)Edit & Export documents with app & user switching.
- 🔌 FireDrill – Find, Edit, Add, Remove, Import, Export, and Report on your Firebase data.
- 💡 Unity Solutions – Use Firebase tools to incorporate common features into your games.
- 🔌 Firebase AIR Native Extension – Firebase ANE collection give you access to the Google Firebase project in your AdobeAir projects supported on both Android and iOS with 100% identical ActionScript API.
- 🔌 QtFirebase – An effort to bring Google’s Firebase C++ API to Qt + QML.
- 📝 StackBlitz to Firebase Hosting Deployments – StackBlitz (online code editor) to Firebase Hosting static deployments.
- 🔧 Flamelink – CMS for Firebase. Supports Firestore, RealtimeDatabase & Storage.
- 📹 Firebase Summit 2018 – All Firebase Summit 2018 talks.
- 📹 Firebase @ Google Cloud Next ’18 – All Firebase talks @ Google Cloud Next 2018.
- 📹 Firebase @ Google IO ’18 – All Firebase talks @ Google IO 2018.
- 📹 #AskFirebase YouTube Playlist – Official #AskFirebase playlist on YouTube.
- 📝 State of Firebase (mid 2019) – Cloud Next & Google I/O 2019 updates!
- 📹 Firebase @ Google IO ’19 – All Firebase talks @ Google IO 2019.
- 📹 Firebase Summit 2019 – All Firebase talks @ the Firebase Summit 2019.
- 📹 Firebase Live 2020 – Firebase Live is a web series for app developers consisting of talks, tips, and technical tutorials aimed at increasing their productivity, knowledge, and collaboration.
- 📹 Firebase Summit 2020 – All Firebase talks @ the Firebase Summit 2020.
- 📹 Firebase YouTube
- 📝 Firebase Blog
- 🐦 @firebase
- 👤 Firebase Facebook
- 🔊 The Firebase Podcast – This is the place where we dive deep into Firebase products and learn new tips and tricks along the way.
- 🔥 Firebase Developers Discord – an open community dedicated to Firebase and its services, where you can to socialize and help other web and app developers from around the world.
- 📹 Fireship – A YouTube channel by Jeff Delaney, a Google Firebase expert and creator of the famous “X in 100 Seconds” videos.
- 📹 ru @firebase_ru – Telegram friendly chat